xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sonorama

Bush In The Vaticano! What was that????

WAS THAT A JOKE???

I don't think that was a good idea. I bet lots of real catholic people all over the world got dissapointed about it. He probably insists on the topic "God Told me to rule the world for its own GOOD", but none believes him. I definitely hate those attitudes, full of hipocrissy, anyway, God bless him. :)

Actually, I think a lot of catholic people, especially in the US, like him because his views parallel with Pope John Paul II's views. At least, my parents like Bush.As for his being in the Vatican, I'm glad he's going there to pay his respects to the Pope.I don't think it's a joke either because I heard somewhere that a lot of famous people will be at the funeral on Friday

Of course Bush should go to Rome to be at the Pope's funeral, as should all world leaders Catholic or otherwise. John Paul II was a world leader in his own right and deserves respect.

Bush going to the funeral was pure hilarious. The pope was against the idea of Bush going to war in Iraq in the first place. So for Bush to be at the funeral was a slap to the face in my opinion. I mean why go to see someone who you totally disrespected..Especially since he's a holy figure.

All worldleaders went there just for propagandal reasons... Since most of the western world is Catholic or Christian (33% if I'm not mistaken)

Posted Image

They pray to a God in wich they don't really believe, they rather worship money, power and making war in name of their God. So don't try tell me they were there to pay respects to John Pope, unless he was just like them.

Peace