xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sonorama

Deutschland 2006 Which Team do you go for??

Well, personally I think Germany should win the entire championship without any problem. They have proved they can reach the final match even when they're out of Europe. Anyway, the most excited final game would be Germany vs. Brazil, hahaha, I hope Mexico (at least) can reach the quarterfinals :)greetings.... :P

doesn't Deutschland World Cup's logo looks like two skin-heads laughing???i mean, it's too strange...about my country, Uruguay, we're still trying to get into the World Cup...but we broke Brazil's a*s last week. we almost win them

For me its to early to talk about most existing game on WC. I home my country Serbia&Montenegro will be there next year. We play good in qualifications, in 5th round we played 0-0 with Spain at home. At this time we are first in 7th group, with 2 points more than our biggest rival Spain. Other teams in our group are Belgium, Bosnia, San Marino and Litvania.The biggest favourite will of course be Brazil and Germany cause it plays at home. I hope, to see some good footbal, and nice goals...thats all...

Here are Europe groups (8) for Germany 2006 WC qualifications:

Group 1: Czech Republic, Netherlands, Romania, Finland, Macedonia FYR, Armenia, Andorra

Group 2: Turkey, Denmark, Greece, Ukraine, Georgia, Albania, Kazakhstan

Group 3: Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Latvia, Estonia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg

Group 4: France, Ireland Republic, Switzerland, Israel, Cyprus, Faeroeer islands

Group 5: Italy, Slovenia, Scotland, Norway, Belarus, Moldavia

Group 6: England, Poland, Austria, Wales, Northern Ireland, Azerbaijan

Group 7: Spain, Belgium, Serbia and Montenegro, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Lithuania

Group 8: Sweden, Croatia, Bulgaria, Iceland, Hungary, Malta

What you think, which of these teams will be next summer in Germany?

My predictions: Czech Republic, Netherlands, Turkey, Portugal, France, Italy, Scotland, England, S&M, Spain, Croatia...

About the Germany 2006 WC logo, i dont agree with You.

Germany are strong at home and they'll PROBABLY reach the final. I don't know what the hell is happening to France. They've seem to lose their touch.England would also be one of the contenders. I think Brazil is very strong too. But I'd go for Germany anyway. I hope Jurgen Klinsmann goes with this team:4-1-2-1-2 FormationGK - Timo HildebrandRWB - Arne Friedrich / Andreas HinkelCB - Christoph Metzelder / Jens NowotnyCB - Robert HuthLB - Phillip LahmCDM - Dietmar HammanRWM - Sebastian DeislerCAM - Michael BallackLWM - Thomas HitzlespergerFWD: Miroslav Klose / Kevin KuranyiFWD: Lukas PodolskiThis is probably the strongest lineup Klinsmann can compe up.