xisto Community
iGuest

Avant Browser 2012 Build 188

This is free browser . I am using it for a while, about 3 years.Its little size(3M)is really light. And when it runs takes just 20 mb of memory. i use it as tabbed browsing and it is really helpful when i am browsing like 30-40 site simultaneously. Its better then I.E. I hope you also like this software. its inbuilt ad blocker and proxy helps you to browse smoothly. its a grate tool for website and its sleek design is also modern. And also its auto fills is a grate for filling form automatically.

Here You can Download this software.

Wow! Only 20m of memory? That's great! My Firefox is currently using 216 megs of memory!---Edit.I tried it and, OK, avant.exe uses very few memory.But on my system it starts five sessions of chrome.exe, 40 megs each. So, the total memory usage is similar to the one of firefox.

But when i can run it in a nachine with only 256 mb of ram. And it is not super fast like firefox but its a good free and light weight brower. My firefox currently using 560 mb ram and sam tab on avant its using about 300 mb of ram. When i am with a lower ram i user it but when i have enough memory i use firefox. ots simply faster then any other.(that doesn't mean avant is slow).