xisto Community
Quatrux

The Transfer From Gamma To Omicron Server? [solved]

As most of you know, our accounts were moved from GAMMA server to OMICRON server on 2012-05-02 and I got an email that it was successful.So as I understood yesterday the GAMMA servers was turned off and my account started to not work, the issue was that the nameservers ns.computinghost.com was used on the account domain, so they've changed them to om1.computinghost.com but my account still doesn't work and throws an internal server error.So I thought to access my CPanel account through http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and it worked, but what I've saw was really a big problem. My MySQL databases are old, all the data in it are since 2012-05-02 and there is no new data since today?So as I understood, the account was moved to OMICRON, but my account continued working on GAMMA and all the new data is on GAMMA which was terminated? and on OMICRON the data is just like a backup 2012-05-02?I've written a ticket on Xisto - Support, still no answer, but I wonder is it possible to do something about this? Anybody else having issues with their accounts?

I had an issue, it was simply a file ownership lost during the migration, I submitted a ticket and it was fixed.Just add a comment to your ticket, mentionning what you just wrote here, in order to re-activate the ticket.RegardsYordan

They can't seem to fix my problem yet, they fixed the problem with file ownership and gave the correct permissions, but data on my account is from 2012-05-01 and all newer data is lost, it seems that they migrated from gamma to omicron on 2012-05-02 and my site continued to work on gamma? Because nameservers were pointing to gamma, when they turned off gamma, my account started to not work, so the nameservers were changed to point to omicron server, but data on it is old and all the new data as I understand is on gamma?So still waiting for replies and news about this issue.