xisto Community
manuleka

Opera's Random Connection Closed By Remote Server Errors [Solved]

I will try out the Opera portable sometime this week and see if the issue exists on it... it's most probably just an issue with Opera on Windows XP...

If the issue is inside your PC, the portable version will experience the same issue.The main advantage in this situation is that the portable version will remain the same one when you move it to another machine, so you can test if the problem is inside the machine or remote.

If the issue is inside your PC, the portable version will experience the same issue.

You're right, I've tried Opera portable on my home computer and it seems it works "better", but the problem seem to still exist, even though it's portable.

I think I've solved my problem with Opera, now it seems to work well again. I uninstalled Opera and installed latest version of Opera 12.01, as my system is 64 bit and Windows 7 is also 64bit version, so I download Opera for 64 bit architecture, and now it seems to work properly. Opera didn't use to offer 64bit downloads as I remember, now I've found they do, you just need to click More options.Download latest version of Opera here: http://www.opera.com/download

Click More options link and choose the 64 bit version, it might fix the problems for you too as it seems 32 bit version is not as compatible as it could be with 64 bit windows!I think I am very happy again, that Opera loads content and images normally again, just hope it will continue to do so? :D