xisto Community
iGuest

Uploading Games To Your Website

I'm looking to make some games for the website I'm building but I can't find any FREE software that allows me to upload, or embed my work onto the website. I heard about YoYo Game Maker. It has this HTML5 version, but I don't know very much coding and it cost money. Does anyone know of a program that would allow me to put my work online?

Huh? Please tell us somehow more.Which webserver are you talking about?Is your website working somewhere? On your own PC for instance?Then you simply need FileZilla in order to ftp-upload on your webserver, if the server has a ftp service.Or you can simply use the filemanager embedded in your webserver controlpannel in order to upload your files.If you are using a database, you will also have to re-create the database on the remote system and restore your database backup.By the way, I moved your game here, where it's place most probably is.RegardsYordan