xisto Community
tritesh

Want To Purchase New Wireless Keyboard Mouse Combo

I want to purchase Wireless keyboard mouse combo set, but with no usb dongle. Just want them to connect with my dell laptop using its own bluetooth.Please suggest best one for me.

where are you from exactly? usually it's most convenient to buy from local suppliers... also it depends on you're budget and what you usually do on you're PC... do you play games? if so i would suggest getting a standard wireless instead of bluetooth...i use to use a bluetooth mouse/keyboard for my netbook and it lags a lot... but then maybe bluetooth 3 would be better

if so i would suggest getting a standard wireless instead of bluetooth...
i use to use a bluetooth mouse/keyboard for my netbook and it lags a lot... but then maybe bluetooth 3 would be better

What do you mean by standard wireless may be that like WiFi, i dont understand that can you explain it broadly.
I want that for Dell studio laptop, and the manufacturer have such type of option but that is out of my budget.
Edited by agyat (see edit history)

I've always trusted Microsoft for all these kinds of things and I think you should look into one of their products since microsoft would be a much easier product to find and configure...

What do you mean by standard wireless may be that like WiFi, i dont understand that can you explain it broadly.I want that for Dell studio laptop, and the manufacturer have such type of option but that is out of my budget.

i mean the wireless keyboard/mouse that comes with a wireless dongle/reciever (usually a USB receiver) which attach to you're PC/Laptop

try googling for a local retailer near you...

Manuleka gives you the best way. Look for a local retailer, and go there with your laptop and tell that you will buy it only if works with the native blootooth of your laptop without any dongle. They will probably accept to let you try it, and if it does not work correctly they will give your money back because you simply unpacked the thing and used it five minutes!

Manuleka gives you the best way. Look for a local retailer, and go there with your laptop and tell that you will buy it only if works with the native blootooth of your laptop without any dongle. They will probably accept to let you try it, and if it does not work correctly they will give your money back because you simply unpacked the thing and used it five minutes!

Agreeing with Yordan - try out the blue-tooth and see if it functions well, although it may seem convenient (save hassle of requiring a dongle) in my experience blue-tooth tend to be lagging but it maybe different with yours... really depends on the product combinations... some devices work better with each other than with others...

best of luck and let us know the results

In my locality computer accesories shop owners are like robers. They just always take buyer as fool and think that the buyer have less knowledge than him. They always think like that "They are the master of Computer World". Overall conlculsion is that those are not that much helful as you think.

They just know how to sell their product if will work for the person or not. And for testing they have always excuse of that after unpacking product will not get return by dealer. Moreover i have tested some of wireless mouse-keyboard by borrowing from friends but those did not access throgh my laptop's native bluetooth.