xisto Community
manuleka

Itunes Confusion

i've got an ipod touch which i recently installed a few purchased games through wireless... now i plug it to my pc and authorize it, i want to add some few movies to the ipod and some music, but the thing is i'm worried that syncing it would delete my recently installed purchased games...anyone here who uses ipod touch or iphone please enlighten me on how this would end up at... i just can't be bothered reading through apple's instructions and stuff...cheers

The syncinc is not supposed to delete things, only backup to the PC.Simply be sure that you have the original Apple USB adapter, some third-party adapters are not fully compatible.Unfortunately, this is a standard way in Apple way of thinking.First backup everything, then remove everything in order to start from a clean start point, and then load everything again.One good point is that you never loose the apps or games you paid. If something disappears, you click "buy" again and it should download it for free because it's already yours.The only problem could arise if the price of the thing increased in the meantime, you will have to exchange a couple of mails until the problem is fixed.