xisto Community
manuleka

Where To View My Posts And Threads

i wasn't sure where to put this query so hopefully a mod or admin would push this to the right forum, anyways I've been trying to find where i can view all my posts and threads i created

In your post you see your username in the left side, above your avatar, click on it and go to your profile by pushing "View Member Profile" and there you will be able to see your posts and topics, I think you'll find it, by pushing on POSTS and TOPICS.You also of course can do it with any member you want ;) Not only with yourself.

The same applies if you click your name at the top of the screen once logged in where it says "Logged in as: manuleka" just under the Xisto logo. That will take you straight to your profile as well

Also, at the right side of that upper part, near "My Controls" is "My Assistant", where you can click "my last 10 posts", which is probably the fastest path to where you usually want to go.

Also, at the right side of that upper part, near "My Controls" is "My Assistant", where you can click "my last 10 posts", which is probably the fastest path to where you usually want to go.

cheers yordan, very handy option... will certainly use it alot