xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Never Fear, Johnny's Here! To save the photoshop forum

@ clagnol - Thank you very much. Those are my favorites as well. And the "checkmark" is supposed to be a V. Hehe.@ psyfish - I'm going to try to post some more tutorials as I have the time, but I'm a very busy person, what with all the sitting around being lazy and such. =P j/k I'll work on some.

Some new ones:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Actually, I've had some of those for quite a while, just haven't remembered to post them. :o

My newest ones are neo, ice, lava, and blood.

Once again, rate them if you like, and tell me your favorites.

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here's a bunch of new ones today. I think these are pretty good overall. Comments/Rating/Rep/whatever appreciated.

Wow! You seem to never run out of ideas! You also seem to have a lot of free time! Is this just a preoccupation or are you a real insomniac? :( Well as always, you're still the best...kudos to you! :(

Wow!  You seem to never run out of ideas!  You also seem to have a lot of free time!  Is this just a preoccupation or are you a real insomniac?  :(  Well as always, you're still the best...kudos to you!  :(

139976[/snapback]

Heh, thanks. Actually, I do run out of ideas. When that happens, I just look through my immigrant images folder to see what I can slap on a sig, then snowball it from there. :( Thanks for the compliments. (And yeah, I'm sorta an insomniac. I get about 3 hours of sleep each night. But it's usually not from graphics.)

Good work.  I hope that someday I to will become that good at photoshop.  But I am nnot.  I quess that I will have some work to do.

139978[/snapback]

Well, we all get better over time, right? Nowhere to go but up, I s'pose.

youve got too much time on your hands :/ i dont have enough lol

140794[/snapback]

No, believe me, I don't have enough time on my hands. It's just that once in a blue moon I'll decide to spend a day just doing gfx work. It's really fun.

Thanks. Some new ones:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not my best, for sure, but I like The first, fourth, and fifth ones. I think slowing down sig production made me kinda rusty. But hey, when a totally amazing girl comes into your life, forum sigs drop down on the priority list. ^-^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

New ones. I'm sure you can probably notice which ones I made at 2 in the morning before I went to sleep.

EDIT: Have to post some in another post. Image limits, bah.