xisto Community
Xarex

Paid Hosting When does it begin?

Hello,I am definitely a loyal fan and want to remain here and promote this great service, from what i can tell so far from the responses of others. But I've yet to be able to even get started. I've registered my domain name and everything and it's been 24 hours. How long does it take to get set up with everything? I noticed that the server or database can take several hours and sometimes even days to update. But if I'm paying for a year of service and several days are cut off because the server is still in "pending", than what can be done about this? And also, how can I get it finally approved?Thanks.

Not really worried about the day loss. Just wondering when I will actually get hosted. Thank you ;)

Did you order a hosting plan, or only a domain name?What do you see when you go to your Xisto account and look at "My Services"?

Hi Yordan,

I've received all the confirmation emails.

Logic Plan - $1.95 / mo. - FREE SETUP! - mysite.com (2011/04/06 - 2011/05/05)

Under My Services:
Linux PHP-MySQL Hosting - Logic Plan - $1.95 / mo. - FREE SETUP!
mysite.com

mysite.com changed in order to not advertise anything here.

When I click on My Domains, and click the information icon, it is listed as Pending.

The confirmation email-- Message sent details: April 6, 2011 Current time: 3:42 PM

When I click on My Domains, and click the information icon, it is listed as Pending.

OK, now you have the info, and you have the way to track the info : pending means that people start working on it and it's not finished. So, watch this status from time to time.

OK, now you have the info, and you have the way to track the info : pending means that people start working on it and it's not finished. So, watch this status from time to time.

Just making sure it's not on a freeze or something. Thanks Yordan! ;)