xisto Community
yordan

Do You Play Call Of Duty Just to know

Do you play Call for Duty ?  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

By the way, your poll is not complete : a "I don't play call of duty" should also be available! :P

If someone doesn't play call of duty, they probably wouldn't/shouldn't have read this post in the first place, excluding you. And a poll option just for you seems a little too much. Don't you think?

If someone doesn't play call of duty, they probably wouldn't/shouldn't have read this post in the first place, excluding you. And a poll option just for you seems a little too much. Don't you think?

Sorry, I cannot really express myself about myself. I know that my own opinion is very important, hopefully very few persons do not share that point of view! :P

How about we keep this forum organized and you two make a topic about not playing call of duty. This way things can stay on-topic.

You are right, now we have two different topics with two different questions, maybe things will stay on-topic now.

I've just got hold of COD - MW3 and man it is awesome... not really much of a gamer but decided to test my PCs performance... have done 30% of the single player campaign... highly recommended game, although my 9600GT wouldn't be ideal if you are running it on high resolutionso i'm thinking of grabbing a HD 7750 Silent edition... i'm so use to my 9600GT Passive cooled (QUIET)

Funny :)Anyway, I used to play Call of Duty years ago, but the last version I played I think it was Call of Duty 2 :DSo I don't know how to answer such a serious question, maybe I don't know? :D

Yeah, really seems great, I think my specs wouldn't run Crysis 2 on High Settings :D I remembered I played Crysis, first version, and I think I didn't play it on Hight Settings, but it was OK for me. :)

Yeah, really seems great, I think my specs wouldn't run Crysis 2 on High Settings :D I remembered I played Crysis, first version, and I think I didn't play it on Hight Settings, but it was OK for me. :)

i think i can push it even more if i upgrade my cpu... currently using on of the lowest dsnf bridge G620... it is a real bottle neck at the moment...