xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ChanceNasty

Dell Inspiron E1505 Drivers? [solved]

I have a Dell Inspiron e1505 laptop. Service tag DDV3DB1. I just installed a new version of Windows XP Pro on it. Windows is running lovely, BUT.......the soundcard and modem aren't working.Im not positive what soundcard is in it, but on the bottom it identifies the modem as a Conexant RD02-D110. Does anyone have any experience with this, what drivers I need to download to get it up and online, and playing audio?Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.THANX!

Or you can use driverguide or driver download sites. Those sites usually keep all type of drivers on their site. That service is paid so you need to spend some cash for the subscription. Last time i checked they used to keep driver of all types of hardware which is supported by windows. Another alternative is use MSN explorer if you don't want to use IE. That should also work to get download.

snagged em from the dell site.was a long, tedious process but everything's goin' great now.the issue was, i was trying to add 'em all to download list then snag em at once, and apparently i needed a pc to do that, and considering i was using a mac as my transfer vessel it wasn't havin' it...snagged em individually, thumb drive'd em to the dell, now everything's cake. Thanks tho.

Hey Chancenasty do you have any idea on how to snag those drivers from another comp ?? The Dell isnt conecting to the net at this time and when I try to get the much needed drivers for the NIC it is inposible to save them to a disk to move them to the Dell ???