xisto Community
addict

Can U Cancel An Order.xisto order canceling

what do you mean about fail?

can u cancel an order...because if the mycents fail i got no paypal or bank.Thats what stopping me.

And if you have already choosen a product from xisto "a domain for example" and you don't want to pay for it the next year , then click on disable auto renew in the domains section

If you wish to cancel an order, I highly recommend that you contact Xisto - Support using the support ticketing system and discuss your situation. You will get a faster response through the support ticketing system since support staff rarely have the time to look through the forums to answer support queries.

Atomic0 is fully right.The forum is for talking with each other. If there is a problem on your hosted site or if you want something to be done rapidly, use the ticket system at Xisto - Support. They are fast and efficient.For instance canceling an order must be made before the money is gone out of Xisto, like for the domain name registrations.

You can cancel using the support tickets, mine got answered as fast as 5mins and 4 hours as the max time.i already cancelled my hosting since I already have a VPS account.