xisto Community
addict

The Best E-mailclient emailclient

hey, why did you post this in security and exploits ? A bit more comment on why you prefer mozilla thunderbird would be nice :P I do not realy use an email client, I prefer webmail (gmail and live mail). I used Outlook, it's a great client, but it's not free :P . Thunderbird isn't bad, tough I don't like it for some reason. I do use Opera M2 for my only non-webmail adres, it's basic and I don't realy care that it's so simple because I hardly use that address :o .

hey, why did you post this in security and exploits ? A bit more comment on why you prefer mozilla thunderbird would be nice :P

I do not realy use an email client, I prefer webmail (gmail and live mail). I used Outlook, it's a great client, but it's not free :P . Thunderbird isn't bad, tough I don't like it for some reason. I do use Opera M2 for my only non-webmail adres, it's basic and I don't realy care that it's so simple because I hardly use that address :o .

I totally agree with wutske. A little bit more comments would be the single reason for not trashing such a topic.
And I moved the topic here, where it's place most probably is.
Regards
Yordan

i use outlook for the company's email , and my personal Gmail account.It's not secured enough , but if you think for a moment , you will that nothing is secured enough..!

Of course Mozilla Thunderbird is the best email client although it has a lot of bugs, yet. I prefer to use email clients to webmail because it´s easier to use the email clients except when you have attached files because I have a slow connection and I can´t to be waiting until thunderbird finish to download the archive from the server all the time. Maybe this question is not good in here security although in security issues maybe is better the Outlook because the Mozilla thunderbird has a lot of bugs actually.

Of course Mozilla Thunderbird is the best email client although it has a lot of bugs, yet. I prefer to use email clients to webmail because it´s easier to use the email clients except when you have attached files because I have a slow connection and I can´t to be waiting until thunderbird finish to download the archive from the server all the time. Maybe this question is not good in here security although in security issues maybe is better the Outlook because the Mozilla thunderbird has a lot of bugs actually.

Funny you say, some Mozilla guy lately said he hated Thunderbird because it's the most ugly client ever ;) .
I only use webmail now, I have too many computers to have email clients installed on them, it's just too annoying to setup, configure, manage, etc ... and it uses useless resources which I like to dedicate to other stuff like gaming (plus, it's snailmail, people just have to wait for me to check my mail).