xisto Community
Ahsaniqbalkmc

How Can I Create Contact Form For My Website?

I am so bad at English I cannot even make myself clear.

At some point, everyone turns out to be bad at any language even if it his own one. :P
There is a huge problem on your site and that is being a static pure html one, the only thing i can recommend for now is google custom search having your site as the target. Just to let you know that this search service will redirect to google and will hijack visitors but on the good side, the results go back to your site. For more info, google for "google custom search" (that sounds a little paradox) :P

I have not enjoy atomz but it was present on most bulletin board system years ago.

That maybe a drawback but he's static site with HTML pages makes atomz as only option to add search engine to his site. Google's search will have ads that is for sure and if not ads then i don't know how they are going to offer it for free.I think ahsan should upgrade to wordpress or similar CMS, these are very small task which are not necessary to think online if you're using CMS. I mean static sites is not the way to go faster on web anymore. Sure, you'll learn about how to create web pages but its not gonna fetch other big results so for writing and fetching traffic it's better to get CMS.

That maybe a drawback but he's static site with HTML pages makes atomz as only option to add search engine to his site. Google's search will have ads that is for sure and if not ads then i don't know how they are going to offer it for free.
I think ahsan should upgrade to wordpress or similar CMS, these are very small task which are not necessary to think online if you're using CMS. I mean static sites is not the way to go faster on web anymore. Sure, you'll learn about how to create web pages but its not gonna fetch other big results so for writing and fetching traffic it's better to get CMS.

Please introduce me to CMS and how can I upgrade to it. What will be the benefits and what will be the side effects. My website is about human anatomy and it will have lots of illustrations and articles. I do not want to make a blog where people have to search my posts but I want to make a website in which the content resides in niches. For example my homepage have links to "Gross anatomy page", "Histology page", "basic anatomy page" and other pages like contact sitemap etc. Then the Gross anatomy page will have links to other pages like Gross anatomy of hand, Gross anatomy of foot, Gross anatomy of head etc etc.
I want a website in this way. What will be best for me.

At some point, everyone turns out to be bad at any language even if it his own one. :P

There is a huge problem on your site and that is being a static pure html one, the only thing i can recommend for now is google custom search having your site as the target.

Please explain to me why did you say that having static HTML pages is not good. Are they not good for adding search feature to the website or they are not good overall. If the static HTML pages are not good then what should I go for keeping in mind the structure of my website. I don't think a blog format is going to suit the structure of my website. The main reason of making website is to earn some money be using my knowledge so please guide me that what is going to be the best strategy to acheive my goal.,

my website ismananatomy.com

Edited by Ahsaniqbal111 (see edit history)

CMS means content management system. Wordpress, joomla and drupal are some one the softwares which are known as content management systems. These content management system allows you to create static or dynamic content on your domain. You can also create static site with them but here you get more control and flexibility than typical HTML page editing

Wordpress.com is online CMS which you can try before installing it on your domain. Make sure you learn how to create page, posts and links while you're using it. I suggest you to sign up at wordpress.com and then start blogging random things about life or etc just to learn how this software works. Once you understand how this works you can install wordpress on your domain from ite - wordpress.org's software zip file. You can also use fantastico on your control panel to install wordpress.

FWIW, i'll explain why Static HTML files are not good for you. Imagine you are going to upload 100 pages or articles on your site and now think how harder it is to maintain the site. In such case CMS helps you organize files, images, links and pages of your site. It also helps you with layout or themes. You get almost everything that you need for static or dynamic site plus you can do a lot more than what you can't with static site. I'm sure vhortex will add some more points to convince you to use cms be it any- wordpress, joomla or drupal. You need CMS, choose simple in order to make things easy. Wordpress and habari are the easy to learn and i suggest trying wordpres at wordpress.com online service before installing wordpress on your site.

Please introduce me to CMS and how can I upgrade to it. What will be the benefits and what will be the side effects. My website is about human anatomy and it will have lots of illustrations and articles. I do not want to make a blog where people have to search my posts but I want to make a website in which the content resides in niches. For example my homepage have links to "Gross anatomy page", "Histology page", "basic anatomy page" and other pages like contact sitemap etc. Then the Gross anatomy page will have links to other pages like Gross anatomy of hand, Gross anatomy of foot, Gross anatomy of head etc etc. I want a website in this way. What will be best for me.

CMS means content management system. Wordpress, joomla and drupal are some one the softwares which are known as content management systems. These content management system allows you to create static or dynamic content on your domain. You can also create static site with them but here you get more control and flexibility than typical HTML page editing
Wordpress.com is online CMS which you can try before installing it on your domain. Make sure you learn how to create page, posts and links while you're using it. I suggest you to sign up at wordpress.com and then start blogging random things about life or etc just to learn how this software works. Once you understand how this works you can install wordpress on your domain from ite - wordpress.org's software zip file. You can also use fantastico on your control panel to install wordpress.

FWIW, i'll explain why Static HTML files are not good for you. Imagine you are going to upload 100 pages or articles on your site and now think how harder it is to maintain the site. In such case CMS helps you organize files, images, links and pages of your site. It also helps you with layout or themes. You get almost everything that you need for static or dynamic site plus you can do a lot more than what you can't with static site. I'm sure vhortex will add some more points to convince you to use cms be it any- wordpress, joomla or drupal. You need CMS, choose simple in order to make things easy. Wordpress and habari are the easy to learn and i suggest trying wordpres at wordpress.com online service before installing wordpress on your site.

So it means that HTML is not the way to success nowadays. Please tell me that what search engines love most. I during my search on internet a few days ago found somewhere written that static webpages get the response of google after about 10-15 days while the dynamic pages get response within 5 days.
The actual reason I went for static pages was that I thought the dynamic pages means blog style website and blog format is not good for my website.
Please tell me that what is the basic difference between static webpages and dynamic webpages. Why the static webpages are called static and why the dynamic webpages are called dynamic.
I have used wordpress blog a little bit about 7 8 months ago. I am familiar with it but can I design pages that are not blog style but like the static pages. If this can happen then it will be very good.

You can also download the entire source code for a contact form from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. Edit the source code and embed the contact form into your website. Since you download the source code, you can customize your form entirely. It's a better alternative if you are looking for a free form creator (most contact forms require you to pay a fee.). However, if does not support CAPTCHA. You might be able to add a CAPTCHA to the form but I'm not sure.