xisto Community
imjjss

Can't Input In Textarea [solved]

This is my first success in trying to post. When I start a new topic, the posting form loaded with cursor flash a second on this content area. After Side Panel loaded, clicking this content area can't get cursor focuz in it. Anybody hit the same problem? What can I do to solve this? I make this post by chance, or by Toggle Side Panel, I don't know. Many times I tried Toggle Side Panel, it didn't work, but this time it works.

This is my first success in trying to post. When I start a new topic, the posting form loaded with cursor flash a second on this content area. After Side Panel loaded, clicking this content area can't get cursor focuz in it. Anybody hit the same problem? What can I do to solve this? I make this post by chance, or by Toggle Side Panel, I don't know. Many times I tried Toggle Side Panel, it didn't work, but this time it works.

There is a small button on the top at the right above the text window.This small button looks like two arrows pointing to eachother's tail.This small button can be pushed.
Pushing the small button makes the cursor visible.

There is also the option to change the visibility of the cursor in the section called My Controls.

Go to:
-> Board Settings
-> Posting Settings: Type of text editor to use when posting:
Set to: Standard editor.
-> Push: Change my Account Options

This is something more users experienced.
Some time ago the moderator gave me a warning for my bad English because this website element and the invisibility of the cursor made it hard to change the grammar and spelling mistakes during and after the typing.
Edited by zenia (see edit history)