xisto Community
zenia

Harry Potter What will the first part of the new movie look like?

It is expected that the new Harry Potter movie will be in the cinema's very soon. it seems the book is split into two halfs. so the movie about the first part of the book will be ready soon. it promises to be more exciting, magic, tricky and delicious than ever. Who has an idea what the movie will be about exactly?

Please make some writing efforts. An English sentence starts with a capital letter.

^
But in response to your question, the first part of the 7th movie will be about the first half of the 7th Harry Potter book. So basically, most of the fight scenes will be the 2nd part. Nonetheless, I will definitely be watching both parts.

I loved the books, but I skipped the fight scenes pages because not interested.If the fight scenes are an important part of the movie, this would lead me not to go to watch the movie! :) Tanks, vistz, you allowed me saving my money!

I loved the books, but I skipped the fight scenes pages because not interested.If the fight scenes are an important part of the movie, this would lead me not to go to watch the movie! :)
Tanks, vistz, you allowed me saving my money!

This is just a theory. Since there are 2 parts, it would make sense to split them between the first half and the second half of the book. It's true that there are more fight scenes in the 2nd half of the book (from what I recall) but I'm sure it will be just as good as the first half.

do u need certain nyumber of post to view soem topics

It's not a matter of number of posts. for instance, some spaming texts are simply not visible. And the tutorials are invisible until they have been reviewed and approved.Buy the way, supermoney1709, please avoid spamming. Your own question is not correlated to the "harry potter" starter topic subject. Do not post replies which do not concern the main subject. In such a case, if your question does not concern the current topic, simply open a new topic, your own topic.
Regards
Yordan

For some unknown reason the cursor doesn't appear in the window that is used to type text. So it is pretty hard to type in an acceptable grammarly way.

To avoid spamming my own topic a new topic to address this problem is opened.

Please make some writing efforts. An English sentence starts with a capital letter.

The topic about the missing cursor.