xisto Community
Silverthing

Looking For A Free Online Game... I think the title says it all

I already play Amaranthine, I used to like Movoda then I found it pretty boring after a while, I mean, there is no colour what so ever, if there were horses ect to make you go faster traveling it would be better, it takes over 200 seconds to move aroundwhat are these you ask? Well, they are on-line text based games that you do the normal skills, Woodcutting, Mining, fishing and loads of other skills, it takes patients to play these games, its more of a background game so you can go on facebook and other things, its really fun, you can build guilds and complete quests, and before anyone thinks or says it, its not a "Runescape clone." It has just over 2000 players at the moment, still very small but it is very good a game with a lot of nice people, there are currently only 3 or 4 quests now though, I'm sure Grumpy will add more later :) I'd recommend to anyone looking for a text-based game :D Thanks for reading!

i think i have been replying to some other similar threads asking about online games - oh well, at least i'm spreading the word about my favourite game and getting a few mycents in return :) the game im talking about is Tibia (https://secure.tibia.com/mmorpg/free-multiplayer-online-role-playing-game.php) and it is a really good mmorpg,only if you're planning to play it for a short while, because it gets repetitive and boring after some months and what's more it's difficult to find a good team on that game. for new players though, it's an interesting experience to go through the old-fashioned 2D scrolling environment and finish the objectives. the real fun starts when you reach the mainland where there are a lot more players and lots more places to visit and roam. its fun when you have a lot of time to kill so give it a try and see if it suits your taste.

Amaranthine is the good choice. There are few other ORPG games but some of them are so boring that not even worth spending time. Do you play ragnarok ? i think that game is still up and people are still using it. @hod,thanks for tibia link. Looks nice to me.

From the top off my head i have the following ones:Runescape
Gaiaonline (anime like game)
TinierMe (anime like game)
Adventure Quest Worlds
ShadowTale
MapleStory

I wouldn't say that Runescape is a free game. I heard that it's a "pay per play" game. Am I wrong?

Odyssey Classic is very simple 2d free online RPG that was made back in the mid-late 90's. This game is very addicting and will take you back to a more simple time in gaming.Basically this is a game of leveling up(1-80 is fairly easy and quick to level up.) then you quest for some gear, join guilds and pk people.Very addicting game, one of the most addicting games I've ever played.
-reply by Lordender

I just created a new game with my brother, we released it just a few days ago and we're dying to get people to check it out. It's our first game, totally free and completely original, only got roughly 30 people playing it right now, but we're trying to spread the word.

It's at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

If anyone visits, even if you don't like it, let me know what you think by e-mailing me at jonoquartly@gmail.com if you can.

Nice graphics.I don't think I really love the ads, but, it's free, such is life...

Thanks. I'm removing the project wonderful ad in the middle and will have an adsense ad there instead. Hopefully less of an eye sore.
Thanks for having a look!