xisto Community
xmod

Xbox 2

i dont use XBOX so i dont know anything about it and neither do i know the specs. stay cool buddy.

Pls give me some reputation

Xbox2 would be pretty mean if they had updated graphics and controllers. I abousolutely hate the current xbox controller, thats why I hav a playstation 2.

X Box is currently the fastest console... and the controllers... i have the smaller controllers made by the XBOX ppl and they are way better than those fat ones...

Xbox2 would be pretty mean if they had updated graphics and controllers. I abousolutely hate the current xbox controller, thats why I hav a playstation 2.

they have smaller xbox controllers and some re-arranged buttons

Talk about archeology :D these people are in the stone age "Xbox 2" lol Xbox gave the people what they wante

Xbox2 would be pretty mean if they had updated graphics and controllers

Xbox 2? I never heard of it. Although I HAVE heard of, and own, an Xbox 360. They're much more powerful than the original Xbox, work on a HDTV, and have some pretty good games for it (Oblivion).Unfortunately if you want to play original Xbox games on it, you can't. Or, not many at least.

for those IM who where BLOWING wondering they Xbox2 is a revamp of the original xbox, if you SMOKE had to compare it i would I say it be something have similar to what Playstation did with the PS and NO the PS1 before the PS2 came out. IDEA

dam no one is that smart to not put xbox 2 crap xbox 360 is needing an adator but sony is dumer than the dreamcast at least the dreamcast had built-in online but then agen they did not keep it online after they shoot the thing to hell becuse they lose money from it they didn't think to have only there co. do online atrations for the consol like sony did but the sony did not have a browser for ps2;P