xisto Community
Бојан

South Africa: World Cup 2010 Official topic for talking about WC 2010

South Africa: World Cup 2010  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So what you think? Who's gonna be the World champon? I'm betting on Spain, dunno why but i believe they are in top form right now. Anyway i have a little present for all users of this forum: World Cup 2010 Match Schedule and Scoresheet! The archive contains:

1. PDF Schedule - uneditible

2. JPEG Schedule - standard picture

3. EXCEL Schedule and Scoresheet - editable Office Excel file so you can write the results

Please, if you like the files i've provided for you, write a "Thank's" message. :) And enjoy. :D

Download Link:

http://hotfile.com/dl/46013487/0151222/2010WFC.T.rar.html

Posted Image

LOL?!Nobody watches South Africa's World Cup 2010?! Wtf dudes?! This is the biggest and most quality football ever saw on the planet Earth! :/

I could imagine three main reasons:
1) All of us are IT people, we know nothing concerning Football.
2) I have my opinion, but I'm afraid you will laugh.
3) I have the answer, I keep it secret because I will bet online,

I watch football and also like to play it sometimes, but as yordan said, that most of us are IT guys :P and it's not our first preference? :PI watched some plays and like to read the news and see the results, some of my friends even bet who will win and with what score and etc. but looking at who is playing, I just lets say wish, that the cup and final place could go to some country which didn't won as mush as Brazil or Germany :Pand as I am from Europe, it could be a Europe country :) but I usually like to watch the finals and be a fan of some country, as it's usually is the most interesting plays, even though not always. :D