xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pikaz

What Is Your Ideal Job.

Ok following these simple rules, what would be your ideal job. You live in a society where everyone recieves equal pay for their job (how you spend it is up to you, and yes its still a democracy...) You must have a job, it can't be like a bum, a hobo, a jerk, an actual profession like, an artist, a policeman, a software engineer etc. This is one way of finding what you would really want to do. If you can't make up your mind, just post your top 3.my top 3 are:Video game designer,Fiction Writer,Drummer for a band = ). ( 9 years experience even XD)

My top 4:1) Video Game Programming of RPGs2) Network Administrator3) Computer Technician4) Software engineerYES I know they're all computer-based. But oh well... everyone uses PC these days :)

I would love to drive race cars for a living. Maybe something like a car tester. Those guys that work at the proving grounds for new cars. Get to drive the latest cars at the track everyday... i'd do it for free.. I wouldn't need pay.

Oh man, the choices!1. Writer/poet2. Stand-up comic3. Newspaper or magazine editor4. Professional runnerPerhaps some bizarre combination of all of the above...

would be great to be...

01 Indie musician

02 Writer

03 Football player (soccer, btw)

04 Indie Film maker

Well, I actually have promised to myself that I cant die before I record a great indie album, write an awesome book and make such a wonderful film...

greetings

there's no doubt that i'd be a travel writer ... that would be the coolest job ever.- i love to travel and i love to write stuff ... actually, i'd probably be a web editor for a travel magazine. that way i could keep in with all the web stuff and still be able to do the traveling and writing. that would be just about the ideal job. in fact, i'm trying to get there... this kind of stuff just takes a little bit of time.. :))

:D My Job 1 - Software Engernere 2 - Programmer web/Desktop 3 - graphicestAll is that :) I think web Design is best work but i have not money to pay for DS

My ideal job would to be doign something i enjoy and being creative on a daily basis.Somehting along the lines of :Graphics designerWeb designerMedia designerFilm productionAniamtionetcAny job where your not allowd to be creative is boring in my opinion.i work in retails atm while i study and i hate it so much.

Any job where your not allowd to be creative is boring in my opinion.

I can only say that I agree!
It would by such a pleasure for me to become an artist. I would love it, it wouldn't matter what kind of materials I have to use etc., but I would like to draw or paint. But this isn't possible for me yet, because I want to have a family and for having a family you need a "safe job" and artists aren't really well-paid and needed :).

My ideal job? It would be to get into art, hands down. I love to draw. I may lack ideas sometimes, but that's a stumblingblock I could eventually overcome. But anyways, if I had the chance, I would move up north somewhere and just draw or paint the scenary. Otherwise, I would probably get into drawing my own cartoons and comic books. It won't happen, but one can dream, right? :)