xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pikaz

What Is Your Ideal Job.

1. web designer - i have always wanted to be a professional webdesigner ever since i have learned to design websites. i am currently a freelancer, and i am planning to applly at those web designer's company. but first i have to finished designing my websites to their best so i could used them for my port folio.2. Robotics Enginner - this is such a cool job. It is included in a Computer Science course as a major. I want to design cool robots that could help mankind to make their lives easier, although our lives right now are very much simplier thatn before.3. Architect - I am taking an Architecture in a State University here in the Philippines, when i have decided to stop so i could focus on designing websites. I still want to finish it.

Ideally I would like to be the owner of a company. Probably a internet company. If I could not be the owner and boss of a company I would like to be the manager of a department. Perhaps a IT department or a web design department. I might even be okay with managing a research and development department. I like to be in a management position. Its fun. A little stressful but fun.Beth

1-Work on a newspaper/magazine: I absolutely love investigating and writing about it. I actually think I would be good at it. And that's about it... Cuz I still would love to be an actress or singer but we all know that's just a child's dream hehe. Oh and I'm only 14... So I still have time to think about more options.

My ideal job would be a video game tester. I could just go to work everyday and play video games and tell them if its a good or bad game. The best part is that you actually get paid for this job :lol:

My ideal job would have to be in marketing/advertising. I love cooking up ideas and logo designs for companies. I'm hoping I can slowly work my way up the chain at a local firm after graduating from college.

You live in a society where everyone recieves equal pay for their job (how you spend it is up to you, and yes its still a democracy...) You must have a job, it can't be like a bum, a hobo, a *BLEEP*, an actual profession like, an artist, a policeman, a software engineer etc. This is one way of finding what you would really want to do. If you can't make up your mind, just post your top 3.

my top 3 are:

Video game designer,
Fiction Writer,
Drummer for a band = ). ( 9 years experience even XD)

what i wanna to say is i'd my job lost for 2 months now. i have no money even one pent .. i just up to my family for survive..

wha't ;s wrong must be with me..faint

My ideal job is something FUN and that you would wake up wanting to work. Here are some of my choices:1) Anything computer (graphics, programming, etc)2) Neurosurgeon (about 500k a year :( )3) Biochemist4) Nuclear Engineer5) English teacher in Japan :lol:

Though a high-paying job would be nice, I would rather having an average paying job where I could have fun. I would go crazy if I had to work at some place I hate just to make lots of money. In my opinion, mediocrity rocks :lol:.

1) Graphics Artist [i enjoy messing around in Photoshop and creating things, and I've gotten pretty good at it over the years...well, better then the majority of people my age anyways.]

2) Something in medical [Eh, it runs in the family....]

3) An author [i hate writing essays and such, but I've always enjoyed creative writing.]

Well i want to computer system analyst.i wanna understand operating systems .and system resource,network shares .and internet skills in depth then my dream job would be.System analyst.

1. A NHLer : I always wanted to play for the Leafs. I'm another kid born in southern Ontario who wants to play for the Leafs.2. A bassist for a band : A good band that considers me the best player. (jk.) I played bass for quite a bit now and am currently in a band. We need a vocalist.3. CEO : I always like to be in charge of something and get really rich.

My ideal job would be a lawyer. The reason is I love to argue about different points and I love to research points I feel are argued wrong. I also feel that being a lawyer could help society.Thats my feelings on it, :rolleyes:

I'd be a teacher at a Christian school, working with kids in either grade 1, 2, or 3. I'm not sure which. I'm actually working towards getting my Masters in elementary education at the moment, so this dream of mine may soon be a reality. The only problem is the fact that most private schools require potention employees to have at least 3 year's experience. So, that means I'll probably have to suffer through the public school system for a while. :rolleyes: Honestly, while being a state employee has its perks (State Employee's Credit Union, anyone?), the pay is rather low and they're thinking about cutting the health benefits *Again*! Oh well. We'll see how it all turns out.