xisto Community
Бојан

Custom Pc Case

Wierd, i didn't received the stuff that i thought will come today. :| Maybe it's because of the smoke from the vulcan from Finland? Because most of the packages are shipped with air plane first and then transported by land...

Wierd, i didn't received the stuff that i thought will come today. :| Maybe it's because of the smoke from the vulcan from Finland? Because most of the packages are shipped with air plane first and then transported by land...

Depends where you are, and where the things are coming from.If you are not in Europe, and if your stuff is coming from china, then, the Ireland volcano is not the reason of this delay.

Thanks for the information yordan, because the next items that i am waiting are from China. :D I very glad that i'm going to receive my stuff this week. I will write a short review with picture when i get them. :)

Hey... i can't spell your name. I post earlier. It looks better. I am really digging the blue grill and blue paint. I might make a gutter grill of my own.About the other guys post. There should be software that does similar tests within windows and other software that can do temperture logging for you. So you won't have that human error to worry about. On the extra power or amperage drain, if they are wired seperately, you can turn on your light before your PC then wait till the light output is stable (Note: CFLs and any light bulb use the most energy during startup, like a spike in electricity). Another thing you can do in your bios is have a hard drive delay when the pc is turned on maybe 2-3 seconds should help buffer the power before the hard drive arms wake up and wanna spin.Another safety option you can do while you are exploring your pc's current power configuration requirements is have your bios test the ram during post. Just to make sure everthing is okay and there are no memory addressing errors to to inadequate power, more important so you wont fry your memory. I once went a couple days before one of my 1GB sticks went out. I started noticing artifacts on my jpegs after copying them from partition to partition and some zip/rars had errors. I almost cried when I lost a few ISOs, some music, and okay games too. good luck, levimage :)

About the other guys post. There should be software that does similar tests within windows and other software that can do temperture logging for you.

This is not what we are expecting from you. :) You are posting in a technical forum, so please tell us which sofware you are talking about and tell us from where they are available. Don't simply say "there should be some useful software somewhere.
I know there should be an easy way to make myself rich and healthy and happy, still waiting for it! :D

You are posting in a technical forum, so please tell us which sofware you are talking about and tell us from where they are available. Don't simply say "there should be some useful software somewhere.

I'm not currently monitoring any temperaure at the moment. From what I recall and know of. I purchased a license Everest Ultimate Edition (since we're all being legit here :)) which hase temperature readouts, with output options. Usually most motherboards, depending if you model is not to low or a Value one, oems have software in addition to the drivers which offer some insight into the motherboards temperature operation - like view, loggings, and alarm thresholds. Power supplies, video cards again depending upon how recent and quality (usually higher priced) have similar monitoring viewing software.

If you are pro open source or if you are a kid who is learning there are other free ones like Speccy from Piriform. AIDA32 is still floating around on the net (Everest nowdays), CPUTemp, and others computers analysis/report generation softwares have similar plugins. Also take note not all software is compatible with every version of Windows or processor architecture (multi-cores, intel, amd, hyper threading). So you just have to look around and see if it meets your requirements and if there is a cost amount to it. Are you willing to pay it or just test out the trial.

Hope this helps :D

What's up with this topic? It's almost forgoten... here's a little bump. My PC is up and running and I got a new graphics card, Galaxy 9600GT 512MB DDR3 with Zalman VF1000 cooler on it which I bought for 50 euros or 60-70 dollars. It's very good, quality graphics card and I bought it very cheap... the cooler worth's 60-70 dollars, so literally I got the graphics card for free. :P