xisto Community
grim reaper1666

Domain Help [solved]

That one seems to be a full DNS supported domain name. I suppose, to point legendarygaming.cz.cc to legendarygaming.trap17.com as true domain you would need to contact Xisto - Support, who would then allow your cz.cc domain (because I don't think we are allowed to change this setting whatever its called as). In the meantime you can change the name servers of your new domain to ns.computinghost.com and ns2.computinghost.com. These name servers are for sites hosted on gamma server. not user about others, so check that.

Edited by Spencer (see edit history)

To add, you can park the new domain in your control panel and both domains will work if you set the nameservers right, but if you want to change the domain at all, you need to contact the Xisto - Support.

dont worry the problem is fixed now thanks to the support feature on Xisto - Support it is a parked domain which is good and i already had my link system set up so they work with both domains which is good. and it now works the way i want so this tpic can be locked because the matter is closed.