xisto Community
FelixMercer

Credits, Hosting, And Mycents. to clear up confusion

Im a bit confused with how the system works.Do credits = myCents Or are they something like fame awarded by good posts,If so did i do my hosting request right?Do we just accumulate the right ammount of cents for hosting Ex. 2$ worth of mycents in order to get the hosting?Also a side note: why is typing all messed up when making a new topic.I cant see a blinking line of where im typing or change where I'm typing and cant select words with the mouse and change them unless I delete everything after it.

Credits are a thing of past. Now its called MyCents. Basically you get points called MyCents depending on the length and quality of past. When you attain 100 MyCents, it is converted to 1 USD deposited in your xisto billing account, oh yeah for that you need to register an account with same email at https://support.xisto.com/clientarea.php

So when you get 200 points, you can just got to xisto billing and request for the basic hosting. A few minutes of reading this and this will explain you everything. If you still have any doubts you can ask here.

As for the editor problem, it seems there are some plugins which is causing the editor to act like that. Try disabling some, or use different browser like Opera or Google Chrome. I am not sure about the exact cause though. And welcome to Xisto ;).

Work fine in Internet explorer fortunately even though I hate using Internet Explorer.

So, try with FirefoxPortable, it's reproducible and installs nothing in your system, so it works the same way on any PC if you run it from your USB pendrive.

So if I wanted the logic plan would I have to post 600 posts per month?

Qute off-topic, but your calculation is false. You need 600 cents per month, this does not mean 600 posts. Have a look at your current MyCents value, and how fast it grows. Interesting topics are worth more than one-line posts. And, of course, spamming posts are simply removed.

Have no plug ins just the regular install of Firefox.

i had the exact same problem with firefox, the problem is sorted now but not sure how it was resolved. just make sure you keep firefox, java and all your plugins as up to date as possible and hopefully it will start working for you. in the mean time when replying or posting in firefox click the edit html button, works just the same except for a new line you need the BR html tag

So if I wanted the logic plan would I have to post 600 posts per month?

As said earlier it depends. Xisto is much slower in getting mycents because of less activity. Many threads are in section which are not rewarding so in asta atleast you'll find some topics which rewards more mycents. But sometimes there is no activity on both forums. If you want logic plan then you need to get 14$ for domain and 28$ for the hosting. That means you need overall 42$ mycents roughly. It is possible to earn that much mycent by posting in both these forums. Remember to post in both forums and atleast post 5-10 posts in categories which are largely visited. Avoid art/poem and other section which has 0 to less value in eyes of mycent system.