xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

Some One Cheat Me.

I just buy a domain from a sellor.the domain belongs to him ever then he sold to me.I just buy it with a very low price just 2 us$but then I found I can't changed the domain registor information .so the domain registor still is him.He won't sign a testament to change the information I can only have the permission of using the domain * dns passwordIt's the worst way for you to buy or rigester a domain from Proxy.I think.

Yea man that suck! they charge for that domains too much, and then they want to sell it for cheap money but don't tell you that you have no right's for that domainname... That's is wrong!

Yes it sucks. It's not a nice feeling to be cheated even if it's just $2...Try to talk to him to see if the situation can be improved...If yes, then great, if not, don't feel too bad about it... It's just $2

yup, i wouldn't bother with it. Just move on. It's not a good idea to spend the time developing a site, and getting traffic when he can just take it back at any time.

round

68342[/snapback]

I agree 100% with you round. guangian thank god thats just $2. Ive seen domains on sale at $500 .... ouch....