xisto Community
Creon

Proxy Lists

I'm just wondering wether there actually are decent sites with proxy lists out there. Every proxy I've ever tried was either down or way too slow to be of any use really. So I was wondering: do you people use proxies, and if so, where do you get your lists?

I don't know if any web page maintains active proxy server list. But you can try t9space or annonymouse site for instant proxy surfing. These two sites allow to surf facebook,orkut or similar sites. So if you're in search of sites which maintain session while proxy surfing then you should try this. Else you can even try operaTor & Torpark. Pick one that you like and you'll get proxy surfing instantly. For list of proxy sites you can ask on some forums which discuss about proxy sties and softwares.

I'm just wondering wether there actually are decent sites with proxy lists out there. Every proxy I've ever tried was either down or way too slow to be of any use really. So I was wondering: do you people use proxies, and if so, where do you get your lists?

Which kind of proxies are you talking about ? The ones used for cheating with Internet regulations ? Or the ones used by hackers ? In both cases you will not find the answer here.