xisto Community
hulunes

Can You Count This im really confused :(

hey,wise yas with bright eyes.can you count the dots in the picture ,under.

my friend show me to count,but i have no idea on this.i'm really confused...

Posted Image

to look at this,but be careful to tired your eye like me too. :)

There are not any black dots. In fact, they are all white dots. They only appear as black because of an optical illusion.Still, it's fun to look at and try to count the 'black' dots.

If u really want to know whether there is any black dot, close one of your eye and see it with one eye, you will find that there are only white dots.

68121[/snapback]

Not really, I tried to close one eye and view it but it still turned out the same for me... Lots of imaginary black dots..

I have tears in my eyes now... I have been feeling tired the whole day and now the picture dries my eyes out:p

Man that hurts the eyes.... but there are no black dots obviously, the only way I can manage to see that for sure is to focus on one dot at a time, then they are only white.

The problem with counting the black points, which in fact are white points, is that through the illusion you can see on every position of a white point a black one and when you move your eye the division of the black points change, so you will never be able to count them. Weird thing! :)

yeah,i have know,which caused by light ,the optcal principle.

wether open one eye or both,there are only white dots in where looks like black dots.caution :) do not srar at the picture long time,making you tired for your eye.