xisto Community
takerraj

My Mycents Are Not Updating!

Look My friend there are some rules with the Mycents that play for everyone. First of all the Mycents system works based on text that you write in your post and give you "paid" for your post and if your post have the quality to get a lot of mycents maybe to get or to save your hosting plan only take a good good topic or post. The Mycents system reward to all the members but maybe there are somethings that in the rules dont appear and that if the mycents system update your Mycents sometimes fast and without problem...My updates only take 5 minutes and sometimes have taken days to update. But the Mycents system are updating and updating over and over againg and when there is a problem with the mycents the moderator or maybe other part of the Xisto staff publish the news to avoid the problems and the unpatiente of the members who post here all the days. Well the mycents system is unique and I have not find any script in the internet which can to support a system like the Mycents here in Xisto And Xisto.com forums. So if your Mycents arenĀ“t updating maybe you have to contact or pm to a moderator and open a topic like this and I can sure you that you will get answer very quickly because this themes call the attention to all the members. So good luck and remember to make good and quality post or you will get warned like me and believe me that this is very unconfortable. Bye.

My MyCents take awhile to update as well. Like I post and then it takes anywhere from a hour to a day for them to change.And the forum randomly wont let me post sometimes even after all the hard work and time I spent in typing the post out and spell checking + making the grammar look better than a monkey on a typewriter.

My MyCents take awhile to update as well. Like I post and then it takes anywhere from a hour to a day for them to change.And the forum randomly wont let me post sometimes even after all the hard work and time I spent in typing the post out and spell checking + making the grammar look better than a monkey on a typewriter.

What do you mean when you say "won't let me post" ?
Also please remember that the tutorial section has a special behaviour. The forum lets you write down your tutorial, but it stays "invisible" until a moderator approves it.
That mean that you post your tutorial but you cannot see it on the forum until a mod sees it and "makes it visible".
And of course if the tutorial is a spam post, it is destroyed so it is never visible. ;)