xisto Community
HannahI

2 Types Of Ads

i think you didn't pasted code in it. i can't see the ads. You can try using those ads on blogger account. but for that you need to add one more zone for it. before that your site needs verification from project wonderful. i think you just registered on site and didn't submitted applicaiton and just thought it will appear on your site. it's not like that. you need to register then they need to accept you then you have to choose adbox and other setting then get the code and post it under themes of worpress or blogger. hope this cleared some of your queries.

Once your site is accepted you'll able to add ads. I think you need to have some content before you get published. On that google site there was no content,so i doubt you'll get accepted. I suggest you writing few pages and filling up site pages with widgets and content. After adding content and getting some traffic i'm sure you'll get accepted by them.

Hannah, you can login to blogger using google ID. Then register blog, choose good design for it. Also to post code you need to edit layout>HTML edit. That way you can add code to those sites.