xisto Community
grim reaper1666

Triond.com content advertising

here is an example of what i mean i used http://www.triond.com/ to create this content and a believe that i earn money per view of this. it would be good if people here can click this link to increase my views because i am looking to earn enough to fund a runescape membership so that i do not hav to use my own money to to this. You get get payed once every month (i have only recently signed up). i will get back to you all when i do get paid whihc is on the 10th october but i need people to view my article for me to even have any earnings to know if i do get paid if people want to they can post their own content links in here so that they too can earn money. i believe that this site uses external sites who them and the publishers get a percentage of the earnings.
please can people tell what they think of the idea of this advertisng or whatever it is company. Don't forget i will tell you if i get paid on october 10th and i still need people to view my article for me to even have any earnings to get paid in the first place. You have the option of being paid by either check or paypal i wnet for paypal so then i have a direct source of money. i might be posting more links in here aswell to max out my earnings to help give you all an idea of what you can earn. i might even report on what my earnings are so far. which are at zero at the moment since i have only just signed up.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Honestly, if you wish to earn from their business model. Better to start writing for your own forum. Why ? You can start writing 2-3 articles and see how much they make money on triond. You'll be surprised cause you'll earn almost 0.05-0.00$. Check it if you want. No matter how cool you write you'll end up with less pay cause Ads they RUN is of type CPC. One more thing is you'll lose content if you posted on their site. Better to write for reputed blog network or write for your own blog. Some reasons why i'm telling you this is. They host kontera and yahoo ads on their network sites. Which hardly have hits in few hundreads per day. And the quality with which other writers are posting shows what standard triond maintains on their blog network. If you don't beleive me check out the technology related blog of triond. Most of the writers there write for machines than for humans. Some people even copied the help-file of some programs and gave some SEO friendly title to article and posted it. From this you can guess the standard Triond maintains. I tried this service and posted few articles. This is to check if it is possible to earn money from them. But guess what, i earned 0.01$ at the end of month. Now some will even give reason as not compelling topic or title or content etc. But if that is the case then i don't see this as opportunity to earn money from triond.One good move in this case is to crate your own blog and start writing on it. You'll earn more if you monetize and properly SEO optimize your site. Triond is similar to papatoto.com site. Which also pays writers for article. Same is the case with helium and constant-content. It is much better these days to write on your own blog and earn from it than earning from "Revenue Sharing Model" of any writer compnay.If needed better join, blog network that pays per post instead of pageviews and monthly views contract. Hope this helps you clear some confusion about these "Revenue sharing" based writing/blogging sites.

i might be posting more links in here aswell to max out my earnings to help give you all an idea of what you can earn.

I afraid but this will be considered as SPAM on Xisto. Or in fact on any of the web forum. You're linking for your commercial purpose, which qualifies for SPAM.

Honestly, if you wish to earn from their business model. Better to start writing for your own forum. Why ? You can start writing 2-3 articles and see how much they make money on triond. You'll be surprised cause you'll earn almost 0.05-0.00$. Check it if you want. No matter how cool you write you'll end up with less pay cause Ads they RUN is of type CPC. One more thing is you'll lose content if you posted on their site. Better to write for reputed blog network or write for your own blog.
Some reasons why i'm telling you this is. They host kontera and yahoo ads on their network sites. Which hardly have hits in few hundreads per day. And the quality with which other writers are posting shows what standard triond maintains on their blog network. If you don't beleive me check out the technology related blog of triond. Most of the writers there write for machines than for humans. Some people even copied the help-file of some programs and gave some SEO friendly title to article and posted it. From this you can guess the standard Triond maintains.

I tried this service and posted few articles. This is to check if it is possible to earn money from them. But guess what, i earned 0.01$ at the end of month. Now some will even give reason as not compelling topic or title or content etc. But if that is the case then i don't see this as opportunity to earn money from triond.

One good move in this case is to crate your own blog and start writing on it. You'll earn more if you monetize and properly SEO optimize your site. Triond is similar to papatoto.com site. Which also pays writers for article. Same is the case with helium and constant-content. It is much better these days to write on your own blog and earn from it than earning from "Revenue Sharing Model" of any writer compnay.

If needed better join, blog network that pays per post instead of pageviews and monthly views contract. Hope this helps you clear some confusion about these "Revenue sharing" based writing/blogging sites.

I agree there are problems with the content sharing sites like triond but I think we should also look at some good boys in the revenue sharing industry. One example is helium.com which is not as good according to some as I found it. I agree with the fact that there revenue sharing payout is very very low and that the way in which they calculate the revenue is very conspicuous but let me say that there is a big big benefit for those who need money right in their pockets within the first month of starting online writing. Helium.com pays on the basis of what they call upfront payments. Yes there might be complexities in the system but you can get 2.5 dollars for every article you write in even in the first month of starting online writing. I mean it is not a bad idea to start earning online when you are still in learning phases. It is very very profitable. And later if you have ideas to make your own blog or website (which by all means is the most profitable way of earning money online in the long run) then you can change the gears slowly and steadily with a small amount of income coming into your pockets every month.
Another website which i would like to share here is the hubpages. It does not have any upfront payment system but the main benefit newbies get while writing for them is the amount of exposure your work can get without even knowing the definition of SEO. This is a big bonus for the learners because with money coming by side you can easily continue to learn the best ways of making good money online

I believe that Triond can get net you a profit. If you can write just 5 articles a day for 365 days, then I believe the money you make a bit of a monthly profit. You could be making around $100 USD or more monthly if each of your articles makes at least 5 cents a month. I do not believe you should go through the hassle of doing that since you are writing almost 2000 articles a year just to achieve a bare profit.

Triond is poor, I trired it a few ears ago and I don't think the money they give you is great. I would recommend either writing articles or making a blog with adsense on it. You'll benefit from the full adsense profits and if you don't feel like your gettinbg alot of traffic you can always article market your site using websites like ezine. Hope that helps :)