xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Photoshop Or Corel Draw?

Photoshop or Corel Draw?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've voted for Photoshop because its what I learned on, but most importantly since the introduction of Adobe Imageready to the Photoshop package, Photoshop has become infinitetly more useful for webmasters.Imageready does animated gifs, "split image tables" with animation, mouseovers and other webmaster related stuff. The best part is that its totally integrated with Photoshop and you can just press a button on the toolbar to swap your work over to Photoshop for that extra tweak or two.

Edited by 100janovski (see edit history)

Who is better? I never tryed Corel Draw, but i use Photoshop and i am very good :)

If you're good at Photoshop, then stick with it by all means. I believe it's much more powerful and has more features than Corel Draw.
Besides why fix what's not broken :D

Photoshop as I understand is very good for web-masters and creating designs and much more, but in most companies.enterprises I've heard they usually search for people who know how to do modeling with Corel tools which includes Corel Draw..Isn't PaintShop part of Corel? and it;s a cheaper alternative to Photoshop which Today is so powerful and expensive :)