xisto Community
Inspiron

What Brand Of Pc You Own ?

What brand of PC you own ?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

custom made jewel pieceI have an intel 865GBF mobo(which i'll be changing in two weeks or so)Intel 3.06 GHz HT Processor1.5 gigs of DDR ramATI Radeon 9800 (it burns!!!)a 17 inch LCD monitorCreative megaworks 550 sound systemCustom made brushed aluminium case (cost me nearly 140 $)peripheralsMicrosoft Precision pro steering wheelPlustek scannerMinolta QMS laser printerCreative go plus webcama jet engine kinda deafening cooling systemunderwears

i customized my computer, but it uses an Gateway monitor. Its an AMD Athlon some something balh blah. I can't remember the specs about my computer. oh yeh its and AMD AThlon XP 3000 2.16 Ghz. With all the basic funcionalities with cd/dvd burner.

I'm running a customized comp...AMD Athlon (yeah) 1.20 (ouch) ghz1024 mb (one gig) DDR Ram6 USB 1 Ports2 USB 2Dual 50 gig HDDs 7200 rpmNvidia Dual Monitor 128mb video cardDual 15" CRT (not flat screen/panel) monitorsDolby 5.1 Surround sound system.That's my dad's computer tho, I seriously want my own... It's going to go a lil something like this..Dell Dimension 3000 with Dell 15" Flat Panel DisplayIntel P4 2.80GHz (all that cache & FSB crap)MS Windows XP Pro Edition256MB DDR SDRAM (expandable to 512)40gig HDIntegrated Intel Extreme Graphics 248x CD-ROM drive*Int. 10/100 Ethernet (expandable to Gigabit)Only for $399... HOTNESS!*- I don't need the fancy-*bottom* CD-RW/DVD-RW crap cuz my whole house runs off the server, stats down there ----\/ and it already has one...Pentium 4 3.0 GHzMS Windows Server2gigs DDR Shared SDRAMtriple 20 g HD's40x28x20 DVD-RW40x28x20 CD-RWGigabit Ethernet Card(Pimptastic)Peace outThablkpanda

i got a hp like 6 months ago and when i got it windows dosent work and now my mother bord is dying hp they used to be alot better now they went down like gatway and if i ever get a pc or any one asks a brand make your own its cheaper and more relible :o

Abit AV8-3RD Eye Skt 939 K8t800proAMD Athlon 64bit 3500+ 2 X 256 MB pc 2100 Ram ( should upgrade this )80 GbMaxtor HDDGeforce Fx 5600 256 MB AGP 8x graphics card15" LG TFT L1511SE MonitorMercury KeyboardLG CD comdo writter 48x24x48Windows XP Professional Edition SP2well, i build my computer because i dont have that much money to get a brand new pc in once go and i cant really see perfet build in the market. i perfer to build my computer by myself mainly i can learn more about hardware when i install it and the feeling that i switch on my computer after ive installed everything ... thats really hard to describe in word.

My current computer that I own is an IBM ThinkPad, which has been very reliable, but I plan to upgrade to a desktop asap. I find that the hard drive in laptops are very slow.I will probably build my own customized computer with hopefully top of the line equipment -_-Only sad thing is that computers become obsolete after a year, so you have to constantly upgrade it so you stay current.

i got a Toshiba Tecra A2 series laptop with DVD Ram burner + dual layer thats really cooli love this laptop and my desktop is self built one i like that pc aswell coz its got water cooling :P

Most peeps have customized... lol I have a customized one for a server -> 3GhZ+ 1GB Ram 160GB hard no video.. (it's a server ) And the PC i use is really *BLEEP*ed up -> Hewlett packard Processor Intel Celeron 2600MhZ 256 RAM 40GB hard drive...e its really old thats why specs are a little lol... although most of peeps think its stupid that ur server is faster than the pc u use for games, internet etc... i don't really care... :P

I have a Sony VAIO. That of which has never given me one problem in the whole wide world. Sony's freaking own. I have my whole cd collection on my computer.. I'm constantly running a server and many applications. Music. etc. My computer has many drives.. broadband internet connection.. Yeah, don't you wish you had something that never messed up? Cause mine doesn't.. :P

I have a Fujitsu-Siemens Notebook and a custom-built PCMy Notebook is a Fujitsu Siemens Liefebook E4010You can take a look at it by googling its nameMy PC has:Intel Pentium 4 3,6 GhzNvidia 6800 LEWindows XP Professional Edition SP22 x 2 512 mb RAM80 GB intern Seagate HDD250 GB Maxtor extern HDD

I have Dell...Before this I had Packard Bell whiches SUCKSSS!!! It crashes for no reason and I hate it!! :lol:

BUT!!!

What I like to shar with yall is this one: a iMac g4!! I WANT THIS!!! NOWWW!

Posted Image

But

Can't Offort itt!!!!

And I heard it is more for media use...like setting up movies and songs... Is that true?

I semi built my computer through cyber power pc, Its pretty much like buying the parts separately but they give out good deals from time to time. I remember when i wasn't much into computers a few good years back and i would always buy gateways or dells lol, now i realize how much you save by building your own, its so worth it.