xisto Community
ViewFinder

Hosting Community Web Hosting

I am having trouble figuring out how to use the website. I was under the impression that I build my web page here, and collect a domain name.If someone could tip me off on how to use this site please reply!!!! :o View Finder

I am having trouble figuring out how to use the website. I was under the impression that I build my web page here, and collect a domain name.If someone could tip me off on how to use this site please reply!!!! :o

View Finder

Two different questions, two different answers.
First of all, Xisto offers website hosting. This means that, once you start being a hosted member, you get a website, where you can upload your ready-made website (if you have already written your index.hmtl file and it's correlated files. If you did create and test your own website yet, Xisto offers ready-made facilities, like phpbb forum creator or picture alleries creators. And the cpanel associated to your website has facilities for uploading your files or editing the uploaded files.
This is the basic plan. Typically, if your username is "viewfind", your website will be reacheable at the address http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
If you don't want this really long site name, you can also (but this is not really necessary) also order a short impressive domain name. For instance if you want your site to be reached at the address "http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/;, simply order the domain name vfinder.com and ask this domain name to pint to your Xisto account. Once you ordered both these items, you own your domain name and you Xisto website, and you use the tools Xisto and Xisto provide you for configuring that.
I hope this was clear enough, else do not hesitate to ask for more info.
Regards
Yordan

PLEASE HELP ME!!!I can´t post topics and can only reply another post!The edit space is like It was freezen.I want help for can post my own topics that I am sure will help to many people.I hope an answer.Regards.

I can´t post topics and can only reply another post!I want help for can post my own topics that I am sure will help to many people.

Please tell me where in which forum you cannot post your own topic. There are very few read-only forums, you should not be "naturally" attracted by them.
If you just want to do a test, post a topic in this forum : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/104-forum/
And answer the present topic with a link to the forum where you were unable to post your own subject, we will see what happens.
Regards
Yordan
================
Edit :
I see that you started several topics, so your problem seems solved ? :o

I could correct the problem, thank you Jordan....I don´t know what was the problem with the edit screen... But it is fine now.I will post more interesting topic on this great community forum.