xisto Community
scab_dog

Mcdonalds Or Kfc McDonalds or KFC

Which is better?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I go for KFC, it tastes really nice, I dont know how they eat McDonalds food. I just cant avoide KFC it is the best!!

From

.::DAMAN::.

actually i think both are equally good.. you can order chicken in mcD and also burgers in KFC. but i like chicken more, so i go for KFC

The best in KFC of course the Chicken!!!:) also McDonald I have taste their burger quite good...anyway the different is McDonald is cheap than KFC:P

Mac just bored...

KFC chickens ... thats what they are famous for...

and they rox..

esp with special discount to students...

67783[/snapback]

LOL, I never knew there was discount for students in KFC...

Now KFC doesn't only sell fried chicken and McDonald's doesn't only sell burgers, they have crossed each other's borders and it's just a matter of time till both of them start selling pizzas...

KFC pizza!

McPizza!

I hate pizzas but i am sure they will do that one day :)

Both are just cheap fast food produced by the masses, mcdonalds, please the taste of the cheap sauce makes me hurl when i burp and i taste it again. It's disgusting, kfc is fastfood too but it does taste good, i like the chicken even if it is quite processsed. It deserves more than mcdonalds.

I agree... KFC is a whole lot more, er, "wholesome" than McD's. At least it feels that way. I have to admit I'm sort of biased, since Morgan Spurlock's "Supersize Me" documentary ruined McDonald's for me.

You are correct, Dawid. Very American, indeed.Being an American, I would have to opt for the "None of the above" option and go with the Olive Garden. Gosh, I just love Italian food :)

The only thing I like at Olive Garden is the soup, salad and breadsticks. The rest of the food isn't much better than what you can get in a lean cuisine. :D But it's better than Mc Donald's or KFC :) I like those little 99 cent sandwiches they have at KFC now (they used to have something similar many years ago called 'chicken littles')At McDonald's, I only order the happy meal. It's all about the toys.

both McDonalds and Kentucky Fried Chicken are crap. Their food doesn't really appeal to me. I eat it only when I am in a hurry AND I can't find anything else. If I were to choose a fast food restaurant, I would prefer wendy's.

i like both, but i vote mcdonalds. i just like burgers over chicken :) and i stop by mcdoanlds everyday to get ice cream, it can be a habit (but i'm not really getting fat from it....hmmm....)

Mickey D's only cuz my son loves it :) KFC is great but I feel like Im going to get a heart every time I get some. Both are unhealthy. Mc Ds chicken caesar salad is ok.