xisto Community
scab_dog

Mcdonalds Or Kfc McDonalds or KFC

Which is better?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aww... How I miss being able to eat fast food all the time. If it wasn't for those **** diets. ;) Well, if I had to choose one, It would definately be good ol' Kentucky Fried Chicken. I love their chicken strips, and their boneless wings. Also, the Snacker is the best dollar menu sandwich ever! KFC all the way.

I love KFC! I love chicken and there's nothing better than eating KFC hotshots with soda! I like the chicken burgers too better than McDonald's burgers (except maybe for the big mac). ;)

I think that they are both good but i like nuggets so I go for McDz more but KFC it nice too i like chicken but not as much as nuggets. Today I was so hungry after goin to the hairdressers and i had to eat something and KFC was next door. I begged all the people to let me go to the front of the line and i did!! I was munching on the food before i even got on the bus and when i was on the bus people where looking at me weirdly like hasnt that girl ever had KFC??

We have both down here in Australia, Both have their positives and negatives.The positives for McD's (or Maccas) is that down here they have recently introduced a salads plus + deli menu, where theres a good range of deli subs from Chicken Caesar, Chicken Tandoori, Beef, Vegi Plus, etc, this is in addition to their standard menu.As for KFC, they have their standard menu but the specials does tend to be steep, a good example is a "double bacon & bbq chicken fillet" burgers alone does tend to cost more than a "meal" from their standard menu.But if it was out of the 2.. I'd go for KFC, considering when I grab KFC its normally a "2 Piece Feed" meal, which includes bread, 2 pieces of chicken (usually ask for 2 hot and spicy breast pieces), regular chips, drink and gravy... It's a good feed.But overall, I have other preferences (Subway, Hungry Jacks aka Burger King) over those 2..

I voted for Mc Donald its one of thous who are in my country but I have newer tasted KFC food ;).. Mc Donald the best!!

It's impossible to pick because I absolutely love them both. McDonalds makes the best french fries in the world and Kentucky Fried Chicken while greasy is a good way to fill the hole in your stomach. So if I had to pick one and then the other I would first pick McDonalds because that's my number 1 favourite fast-food restaurant (Super Size me didn't scare me away from it at all). And Kentucky Fried Chicken is my second favourite I love Pop-corn chicken and I always love the Spices they put on their chicken. And they also make great french fries. So I will go for McDonalds as my favourite Fast-food restaurant. I'd choose them both if I could. :D

actually i think both are equally good.. you can order chicken in mcD and also burgers in KFC. but i like chicken more, so i go for KFC

67772[/snapback]

you know u can get the same chickin at mcdl but u cant get the same burgers at kfc... think about it.. lol

I don't like either of them since they are both very greasy. If I had to choose, I would go for KFC. I used to be a cook there, and the food is clean. We had to wash our hands every time something was prepared, and wear gloves. I didn't like doing it every time, but I did appreciate the fact that they were concerned for their customer's health. It was also their reputation on the line since KFC occasionally gets hidden inspectors going in to order every now and then. If they were not satisfied with the cleanliness, service or the food, then they wrote a report and the managers would have been informed.

You are correct, Dawid. Very American, indeed.

Being an American, I would have to opt for the "None of the above" option and go with the Olive Garden. Gosh, I just love Italian food :D

67827[/snapback]

KFC RULZ

I love McD because it is cheap and delicious. i forgot time when i buy KFC. for this 3 Months I always buy McD productIn my city McD Open 24 Hours but KFC not. so i can go to McD at early morning .. :D

McDonals versus Kentucky Fried Chicken.Looks like KFC is winning.Personally I pick KFC.I mean McD's is good, just when you get that greasy piece of chicken, omg.It's delicious.I did eat religiously at McD's while I was attending school from 8-12.It was on the way home and I was on a budget.5 bucks got me 2burgers, fries, and a coke.Even had change left over.But if I'm willing to wait for it, KFC all the way.And what about Subway?I don't buy into all that marketing crap about fat and whatnot.It hasn't stopped me from chowing down on portable heart-attack meals.Just Subway is orgasmic.Chicken Teriyaki, yummy.Lol, I better stop, 3am and I'm getting hungry for Subway.Not a good combination.

I go for KFC, it tastes really nice, I dont know how they eat McDonalds food. I just cant avoide KFC it is the best!!

From

.::DAMAN::.

67768[/snapback]

i like kfc as it way better than mc donnalds because kfc servers real cooked food not like mc donnalds as i got food poisoning from them