xisto Community
toilet95

Snes names of good games

SNES is Super Nintendo

Super Nintendo is a very very old gaming console, i dont think it is in the Market now but you can download roms and stuff. One of my Fav is Donkey Kong1 and 2. Its a cool game, I want to own the console it self but i'm tring to get one.

From

.::DAMAN::.

Pfff... they're not good.Secret of ManaSecret of EvermoreBreath of Fire 2ChronotriggerFinal Fantasy VSuper Mario World 2: Yoshi's IslandThey're good SNES games... and some of my favourites, too... *loves on SNES*How many people actually lived through the SNES era, anyway...?

Awww... damn I just realised I missed some...Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals, Terranigma, and Soublazer were also great games, too...(I feel so dirty when I have to double post... give me edit)

I haven't owned many SNES Games, but one game I did own that I like is Super Mario World. It added quite a lot to the series, and it's really addictive. I recently got that game again on the Wii's Virtual Console. Donkey Kong was a cool game too.

I would definitely say the Donkey Kong series. Donkey Kong Country and Donkey Kong Country 2 were my favourites - absolute classics. By the time it got to the third one I got a bit sick of them though.The mario series was also pretty good.Oh yeah and one that a lot of people didn't like but I did was harvest moon.

Hehe, Super Mario World was great. As was Yoshi's Island. What I loved most about SMW was the length of it, and the amount of secrets to be found.I still have my SNES, maybe I should go play some more SMW - I think I may have beaten all the secret levels though (including the ones from star world, like tubular and stuff!)