xisto Community
Match1405241574

Best Program For Data Recovery Data Recovery

check out this website it has a large collection of data recovery softwares:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
here's what you should know:

First, if your data is valuable and critical then perhaps you shouldn't be messing around with freeware. There are several good data recovery services out there.
Second, if you decide to go the freeware or shareware route, whatever data recovery tool you try just try to use one that DOES NOT REQUIRE INSTALLATION. That's right, the software should run right off floppy, flash or CD. For recovery software that requires installation, you must have a second drive! Otherwise, installation of the recovery software will just permanently overwrite your data.

So be careful.
BEST OF LUCK

check out this website it has a large collection of data recovery softwares:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
here's what you should know:

So be careful.
BEST OF LUCK

I am ready to buy the program if it is worth it.
important to restore the data.
Free Program is not the best, they are just a minimum of features and capabilities.

if you are ready to pay i got a software for you:
You can first test its demo and then buy it.
it has lots of features here's what i got.

Professional Data Recovery Software & File Undelete Tool for FAT and NTFS file systemsNew Restorer2000 version has improved file recovery algorithm and supports all Windows VISTA versions

Have you accidentally deleted important files from your hard drive, or your hard drive became corrupted, or you mistakenly formatted your drive losing all or some of your important data, files, and folders?
Let Restorer2000 Data Recovery Software come to your rescue!

Affordable prices, high quality and well-established history made Restorer2000 one of the most competitive product on the data recovery software market.

As long as your system's hardware is functional, award winning Restorer2000 may be an only solution you need for all your data recovery and undelete needs. With do-it-yourself data recovery product Restorer2000 you can quickly and easily restore your files saving your time, money and resources.

Restorer2000 benefits:

* Restorer2000 is easy-to-use but professional data recovery software;
* User-friendly Windows XP style interface is intuitive to use even for non-technical users;
* Using the SmartScan data recovery technology combined with the flexibility of adjusting various parameters, Restorer2000 gives you absolute control over the data recovery procedure even on corrupted or formatted hard drives;
* Detailed Help and Manual provide the software users with step by step instructions how to use the product correctly and recover lost data efficiently;
* The product offers two options. Quick undelete for recently deleted files and deep disk scan for files and partitions that have ever existed on the disk;
* Graphic, video and audio files can be previewed in the DEMO mode even if their native applications are not installed;
* All found files can be recovered in DEMO mode and registration is not required if file size is smaller than 128kB;
* The software working in the DEMO mode can be licensed and activated on-the-fly and user doesn't need to reinstall the software. It's not required to have an additional hard drive or partition to create an image of the entire hard drive and save the scan result. * When the software is activated, the found files can be recovered without any limitations;
* Recovered files can be saved to any media hard drive accessible by operating system, including local and network hard drives.

* Disk image creation and scan result saving are always recommended by data recovery professionals for further investigations especially if the hard drive has any physical damage.

Attention!
Restorer2000 Data Recovery Software uses read-only access to drives and never writes any information on the drives. It's STRONGLY recommended NEVER INSTALL ANY APPLICATION (including Data Recovery Software), WRITE THE IMAGE FILE OR RESTORE FILES TO THE SAME LOGICAL DISK WHERE LOST FILES RESIDE. OTHERWISE YOU MAY OVERWRITE YOUR DATA ON THE DISK AND LOSE THEM IRRETRIEVABLY.

The link to it is http://www.bitmart.net/
cuil link is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
first one.

if you are ready to pay i got a software for you:You can first test its demo and then buy it.
it has lots of features here's what i got.

The link to it is http://www.bitmart.net/
cuil link is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
first one.

Have you tried to restore the files in the program? I managed several times to recover data Acronis
but now the program can not do anything.
Can Restorer2000 pozhet, although unlikely.

I didn't use it to much, as I usually don't need any recovery, but I tried it and I think it might be good, as Recuva is from the same developers who created CCleaner and Defraggler, you can download it here:

/recuva

Please advise the program to restore the data from the HDD. Which is better, it can handle.

tried Acronis and R-Studio, have not helped. Maybe even something which has a good program.

Thanks.

By the way, it's normal if Acronis did not work.

With Acronis you are supposed to create an image of your hard disk on an external device (another disk or a CD or a DVD or a remote server).

So, if your main disk crashes, you just buy another one, you format it, and then you use Acronis to restore your date from your external media.

So, of course, if the disk containing the backup is destroyed, Acronis cannot restore it.

This is the old computer principle, a precious backup should be put in more than one place, on more than a single media.

I have been using a small program called Getdataback for NTFS and FAT for a long time. And it never disappointed me. Whether I lost data because of deleting drive accidentally or it's because of formatting or what ever. Getdataback works like a charm. It's just 3mb and it recovers each and every file. The most important thing you have to notice is as time goes by the deleted files will be overwritten and they lose their quality. To recover files in good condition you have to recover them within 2 to 3 days. Otherwise the files will become unusable.