xisto Community
TavoxPeru

Search Engines And The Art Of Niche Marketing Article by Chris Brown

I want to share with everybody an article that i just read at the SEO-News website named Search Engines and the Art of Niche Marketing by Chris Brown that shows five excellent tips to improve your niche web page in a very simple and direct way that anyone can follow.

The five tips included in the Search Engines and the Art of Niche Marketing article are:

One Page, One Subject: If you have a page that covers multiple subjects then split it up the content onto different pages, each keyworded to their own niche.

The Smaller the Niche, the Higher the Rank: Be very specific, the more comprehensively a subject is covered, the smaller the niche you need to target.

Don't Contaminate Your Content: Be very specific and don't try to cover a second subject or multiple subjects on the same page because this will reduce the relevancy of the page.

Let Google Do Their Job: Google's job is to bring the best information to the top of the results page, so be very specific on your page content and let Google do their job.

Your Readers Will Help You Develop Your Site: Make sure your contact information is easy to find, doing so your readers can get in touch with more information and questions.

You can read a Printer Friendly Version of this article at Search Engines and the Art of Niche Marketing.

Best regards,

Nicely summarized, thanks a lot.Of course, these are common features, known since a long time from people wanting to write down a paper or to wanting to prepare a public speech.However, it's very useful to have them summarized in a tenth of lines, and thanks for the link to the full paper.

You're welcome and thanks for the comments, i think that it is one of the best ways to help others in this times.Best regards,

I heard a lot complaints on dp forum about how terrible their blog perform on transition rate. When I clicked their url in their sigs and found that some of them are really against all the principles you mentioned here. To be honest, sometimes I would try to stuff as more keywords as I could to my articles. You are right each keyworded to their own niche would perform better. Do one thing at a time and always focused to one subject. Anyway Tavox, thanks sharing this wonderful articles.

Thanks for your words Tian, it is gratifying to hear that one is helpful.

BTW, i just post a topic related to another excellent SEO article, please visit the topic A Simple Guide For Achieving Top Rankings for more information.

Best regards,

This was a really nice summary of the overall seo thing. Besides the features of niche marketing with search engines described in the summary, one additional thing I want to describe is the importance of link building. It would have been really nice if Google could just decide which page is better than the other all by its own. The fact is that the activities of webmasters have a lot of influence on the SERP. The content of the page is just one factor in determining the ranking of page in SERP and in fact is a smaller factor. For this reason, sometimes, pages with lower quality are ahead of pages with higher quality content.I am not sawing that this is a bad way of arranging websites in SERP. Actually it is the best way developed but is not the complete one.The more important things in determining the SERP are now factors that don't exist on the page itself. The most important of these factors is Backlinks.