xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
quiksilver

Apparently My Account Has Been Suspended I do not understand why though

"This Account Has Been Suspended" that is what it says at the top of my sub-domain.

The Following may be the possible reasons ( If you are a Free Hosted Member ) :-

1. You were *inactive* at the forums or broken forum rules.

2. Your Account was in violation of TOS.

3. You do not have sufficient Hosting Credits or your credits got exhausted. If you are a member, Check out http://forums.xisto.com/index.php for checking out your hosting credits.

1. You were *inactive* at the forums or broken forum rules.- I am almost certain this isn't what happened.

2. Your Account was in violation of TOS.-I highly doubt this.

3. You do not have sufficient Hosting Credits or your credits got exhausted.-when it was first suspended I had about 1 hosting credit. Now I have HOSTING CREDITS : 5.00 DAYS. It is still currently suspended and I don't know why. Oh, and no I did not recieve an e-mail saying I was suspended.

Oh, and thought I'd tell you this:NilsC told me in a PM that they disabled the warning for suspensions, due to the fake one that's been sent to a lot of members (Including me), so you won't be receiving warning messages.

Oh, and thought I'd tell you this:NilsC told me in a PM that they disabled the warning for suspensions, due to the fake one that's been sent to a lot of members (Including me), so you won't be receiving warning messages

Exactly?Hamtaro....that's funny of him. aha.

I've had this problem many a time and it has always happend when I needed access to my site and more particularly, my email. If your account gets suspended your credits need to go all the way up to >3 and not just positive before your domain will be reactivated. Even then the script takes a while, up to a few hours I have found, to reactivate. So I guess the best method would be to just not fall into negative credits :)

Well i also got email .and it tells me that my account is about to suspoend.it was wriiten in bold letters that my files are safe on their servers.anyway it carries no header address at top and links inside the mail was broken.anyway i reported prob from my side.i m not happy with new script of counting credits,it is decreasing the credits at fast rate.