xisto Community
iGuest

Is This Design Suitable For A Laser Hair Removal Website?

I have to give it a 6/10 rating. The really important thing is that this website did not make me want to go to a different clinic and made me think this business was legitimate and fairly professional. This appears to be a local business so I do not expect a great website but it is good enough for my business.I’m not so sure about the green welcome with the black type on the front page or the flash animation. The main content is spaced a little too far apart (but I am a strong support of white space) and there is perhaps a little too much content on the front page.

The copyright is for the year 2003 which is quite strange if he is posting it only now.. If it was made in the year 2003 lets say, when the design was quite good for those years, now it's quite simple, but I guess the main thing is information, of course it can be changed by some webmaster to make it more attractive.

The copyright is for the year 2003 which is quite strange if he is posting it only now.

Depends from which copyright it is. If the copyright is for the use of the free layout, then it's correct. If it's a personal custom layout it has to be updated. And of course, it should be a real copyright, as far as I remember a copyright is a legal operation, you have to give some money to a lawyer in order to have this performed, else it's simply a statement of faith.