xisto Community
TavoxPeru

Ad Revenue Sharing

I just notice that the menu of the My Control's panel has a new entry named Ad Revenue Sharing which has four settings inside it -two for google adsense and the other two for yahoo- that got my attention.

I'm a bit curious about it because i have a Google Adsense account but before i fill this settings with my information first i want to know how does it will work and how my information will be used for.

So, please if any modetaror can post all the information and details about it i will be very grateful.

Best regards,

I'm going to guess that it's a system that allows ads with your ID on them to appear randomly (because guests get ads here). There is a system on Xisto, probably similar to this one, where in-text Kontera advertisements appear with set probabilities on threads you have posted in, from which I have earned nearly 50 cents in about a month with approximately 200 posts.

I don't have either an Adsense account or one for Yahoo advertising, and I also have minimal posts here, so I probably won't be utilizing the ad revenue sharing capabilities of these forums.

I would assume an administrator would post an announcement on this topic soon once it is completed.

I just visit the Ad Revenue Sharing page and i notice that it is different than the one i view before, in my case the Google Adsense settings no longer exists and instead of them now appears the Kontera settings as for Quatrux and toby, and also the Yahoo settings are marked as Not Supported.BTW, OpaQue and Nabb thanks for the info i gonna check it in a while.Best regards,