xisto Community
jon182

Why Does Google Advertise?

ah....i did a mistake. I know that two are search engine, but because i'm using them in my "browser", my neurons called them browsers yesterday. You are paying to much attention. Arghhh :D. Let me correct my last sentence before you observe it:

But I didn't found it on Yebol smile.gif So I think is a independent one.

:D lol. Ever since google is into browser war. It's not easy to not to pay attention. Some people do call google browser when they mean it chrome. So you know google is browser as well as search engine for us. Ok, let's call chrome as chrome and not google browser :P.

ah....i did a mistake. I know that two are search engine, but because i'm using them in my "browser", my neurons called them browsers yesterday. You are paying to much attention. Arghhh :D.

Sorry, but here at Xisto you are posting on a technical forum. So, you are supposed to pay attention to what you are typing. When you ask a question you are supposed to tell us precisely what is happening in order we can really help you. And when you answer something, your answer should be exact, else the guy who reads your text can do mistakes.Suppose that you, demlasjr, have a critical problem, and I tell you "click format c:" instead of "click shutdown immediate". This could be really catastrophic if a newbie reads that.
A lot of people around the world have trouble, intermixing OS, browsers, search engines and simple Internet. Our responsibility here is to help them understanding, not making the things more confusing.