xisto Community
quack

Website That Can Tell You Information About U.s. Dollar Bills

Can anyone find the website that gives you information about U.S. Dollar Bills if you enter codes from the bill? I forget what the URL or even what the website is specifically about, but I do remember it's something that almost seems illegal. I know it is not government supported or related; it's just a website made by a person. Any help would be appreciated.

No idea, but sounds intriguing. What kind of "information" does it give? The date that bill was printed? A trace of where it's traveled?

Edit: Based entirely on the information you have given, there can only be one possible answer: http://www.trackdollarbills.com/

Gotta love them easy questions. :rolleyes:

Edited by Lancer (see edit history)

If I understood correctly, this site is just like a diary, except you write/add information about your dollars? how you got them and where did you spend them?If that's the case then, eh quite cool, I also wanted to track my money like that, but usually you just don't have time or forget about it after a while when writing something like that in an excel file.. Usually I don't eve want to remember how much I spend on beer or similar (partying) stuff :rolleyes:

Can anyone find the website that gives you information about U.S. Dollar Bills if you enter codes from the bill? I forget what the URL or even what the website is specifically about, but I do remember it's something that almost seems illegal. I know it is not government supported or related; it's just a website made by a person. Any help would be appreciated.

Maybe the infos you want is in order to know if these bills have been stolen, in a bank or from tourist's complains ? Yes, the police people can track bills in order to know if they were involved in a hijack, but I'm not sure that for yourself it's a freely accessible info.