xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
laniczech

Cool Signatures Comment on Signatures

Looks quite nice and simple, it's a signature I guess, but it's just a nice looking font with some effects on it, thats why it really can be much smaller, so scaling it would be a nice idea. :rolleyes:

Yes, I too agree it looks nicely detailed, but should be scaled down. You could still do a lot with that signature maybe even add some flair to it.

It looks okay. Simple and okay. Okay meaning it could be better (room for improvement). Size wise, I think smaller is better or at least make better use of your image size.I notices your image resides at .imagefilez, the file name is i306808_laniczech.gif and i306942_laniczech.gif respectively, the extension says GIF but the Firefox recognizes the first as a JPEG. Is there some graphic or format transformation when you upload it to ImageFilez

I'm just asking cause were talking about the how the image should best be represented.If you save the image as a PNG you can do transparencies better than GIF. But it's too bad IE6 does not recognizes PNGs. I think IE7 does. You should try saving it in that format. :rolleyes:

It's okay, I agree it is simple and the text could use some smoothing out. Try centering the text you have now and adding some kind of cool design you like around it. I like the fading border around your current banner in your signature. Keep working on it, good work so far :rolleyes:

why do people need cell phone signatures?Cool Signatures

I think people need/would like cell phone signatures.  it shows who people are and their hobbies and all about them. :)  

-reply by Dallas Nevin