xisto Community
iGuest

New Here!

Hello everyone! I'm Ivory, a random-and-typical-you-know-those-type-of-people. Came here from some type of dying forums where there was a member who said that here is a great community, so I decided to jump in! Hope to contribute to the community, exchange ideas and get some help here.

Hi, Ivory, Welcome aboard. I hope you will enjoy your stay among us.The bad experience you had will not occur here, because we are part of the Xisto corporation which is a quite huge company with a lot of experience and a wide technical staff. I hope you will contribute to our forum and that our members will be able to provide you with useful information.

Hello everyone! I'm Ivory, a random-and-typical-you-know-those-type-of-people. Came here from some type of dying forums where there was a member who said that here is a great community, so I decided to jump in! Hope to contribute to the community, exchange ideas and get some help here.

Hi and welcome, I am rather new here also, there seems to be some quality discussions, its a bit of a shame about the spam that has taken over this thread however.

I always wonder, what happens if on the same post more than 2 people clicked that it is spam yordan? do you get two messages or only one? or something like that? :rolleyes: