xisto Community
rishipahuja

Connect Sony W810i To Laptop Via Bluetooth how to connect sony w810i to laptop via bluetooth

Hi All,I have a sony w810i and I want to stream audio input/output of my laptop to it via bluetooth.Is it possible, I tried reverse it works input/output of phone can I was easible able to route to computer.Basically when I make skype calls, would like to use my phone rather than sitting in front of laptop...though a bluetooth handsfree donge is an option but it is extra expense if it can be made to work with my mobile.Any tips on how to do this are highly appreciated.Regards,Rishi

Hi, rishipahuja,You first posted this topic in the "tutorial" section.This post is not a tutorial, it looks more like a call for help. That's why I moved it here, where it should receive an answer.RegardsYordan

hi,

i also have a same kind of a issue.

i want to stream audio to my phone(SE K800i/SE K810i/BlackBerry) from my laptop.

basicaly i want to use my phone as a bluetooth headset to my laptop when i whatching movies.

if any one know the java coding for this it would be better.

Hi All,
I have a sony w810i and I want to stream audio input/output of my laptop to it via bluetooth.
Is it possible, I tried reverse it works input/output of phone can I was easible able to route to computer.

Basically when I make skype calls, would like to use my phone rather than sitting in front of laptop...though a bluetooth handsfree donge is an option but it is extra expense if it can be made to work with my mobile.

Any tips on how to do this are highly appreciated.

Regards,
Rishi

I too would like that to happen.. But it looks like sony ericsson w810i doesn't support that function.. If, on your phone you go to Bluetooth>My devices>services, you will understand that. 

I hope I'm right.. Though if there's a way, I'd surely like to know..

-reply by churninbile

Vaio wont connect to treoConnect Sony W810i To Laptop Via Bluetooth

Hi,

I have a Sony vaio vgn-tx 651p laptop, and a palm treo 800w. I am trying to connect them via blue-tooth. I get to the part when you have to putt in the matching pin codes. I do so and the vaio says the treo has denied connection.

-reply by Vinnie