xisto Community
TavoxPeru

Seo Material Website

Hi Friends,

I just found this website called SEO MATERIAL which provides some SEO Tools and Articles, and other stuff that i consider that will be helpful for everybody.

Some of the SEO TOOLS that you can find at the SEO MATERIAL website are:

Meta Tag Generator Tool: Use this simple tool to generate the Title, Description and Keyword meta tags for your site.

Keyword Density Analyzer: Use this tool to find out the density values for words/phrases in the Title Tag, Meta Tags, Body Tags, Alt Tags etc. of your page.

Spider Test: This tool shows you the source code of a page, all outbound links, common words, phrases and the total number of words and also the number of unique words, the page size, page meta tags, etc.

Keyword Suggestion Tool: This tool will help you to research and to choose the best and right keywords for your website.

Reciprocal Link Checker: This tool will help you to ensure that your link partners are linking back to your website, aditionaly this tool determines which anchor text your link partners use to link back to your website.

Some SEO ARTICLES that you can read are:

What is SEO?

How to Choose the Right Domain Name?

11 Basic Ways for Website Promotion

Keyword & Keyword Density & its importance

Importance of Robots.txt

Pay Per Click (PPC)

Importance of Sitemap

Best Regards,

Earlier meta tags used to be a big point. but now search engines are not valued those things much. as seo people are abusing the service, there is no way they can be as important as earlier.

Thank you for the web page I will going to bookmark now and use it later because I am starting a new project and I want to use the SEO techniques that I learned a few weeks ago and start to have a good website with traffic and all that because the traffic exchanges have me bored to generate traffic. The Seo techniques are easy but if you want to be in the fist page maybe you will have to look for a niche or something like that becase if you want to be in the first position for "music" oh my god the seo tools maybe you will need the help of GOD with the millions of results that google and bing will return you to this keyword maybe with the niche where google only back some 5k results you will can have more oportunities and the competition is less ok. Maybe you will have to pay some good adwords campaign to generate some traffic to your site with a keyword like "music" and this seo tools maybe will not help you for nothing ok. So use this techniques to get a lot of traffic in your sites but related with a niche and not with a great keyword that if you have luck maybe you will be in the 1000 position and you don´t have any traffic and you will have to be surfing in traffic exchanges like me... :):D And believe me that is incredible boring ok. So don´t fall in this traps that some seo gurus can sell you their ebooks and make money lying you saying that theirs techniques can make that you up in the google results until the first position for good keywords because that is not true. So follow the seo techniques in a niche and start to get backlinks inmediately ok because if you didn´t do it maybe your projects will be in the first position one day and the other part of the year in the third or on he fifth position. So be careful with your competition.

I dont think that the on page optimization can make such a big difference. It is the links which determine the rank of a website. Yes it is true that once you have got a number of links then you can further improve by the on page optimization and then you are liable to use these tools