xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
3d4ya

Nice Models And Free Models, New Site! Game Development

Hey there!

We've just started a small 3d model site which would be cool for your game development:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

We have free real-time models like this:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and others:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Developers always need model, so we try our best to make as many free model as we can and hope they might help you!

New products are available every week, we kindly invite you to visit 3d4ya.com frequently to check them out!

Sorry if you find it annoying.

3d4ya.com

Man, that is pretty cool. I am dying to find the time to sit down and do some 3D work. I have StudioMax and just have not been able to do much with it... Time wise. These are some nice rendered characters and stills. It is seeing more stuff like this makes me want to get back into more creative work.Keep up the good work, and I may have to bookmark that.

This is really great, I always wanted to know how to do graphics very well, but seems that it's not for me, I'm more a programmer, but usually these days without some good graphics you can't do to much except applications or similar stuff which doesn't require a lot of knowledge.. Sometimes I think how do they do that!

Seems pretty cool but a little bit of false advertising. The title says free models when the models are actually around $23 each. For that price I could just simply make my own models with my own copyright. I guess this would be good for people that:A: Don't have a good modeling softwareB: Are not very good at making there own modelsC: Are using them in a game that is very basic But they are not original and people will most likely know that you are using models that you bought. Other then that though I think it is a very good business to have. It's a good idea to sell models for cheap so you can make a little money for your work. You models are pretty cool and some of them seem very realistic, some of them such as the laptop almost look good enough to be from a 3D scanner. Did you use a 3d scanner for any of them or just model them by hand?Good Luck,Sparkx

i think they can pass for adequate models. I'm sure $20.00 ea. for an already created model is fine but for something that has to be created on demand. That's like a steal. Then again I'm from the states and It is cheaper to outsource to other countries. Kind of like the tech support issues.On the renderings. I believe they can be from different angles, perspectives, and higher quality surfacing (round edges). If you add in other post editing effects such as. Lense flares to simulate sun or light reflection, gloss or texture reflecting light, depth of field, some Gaussian blurs, s curves, and a little masking of noise, you could pretty much fool anybody. Heck that should be the way I should be doing my renderings in post. Hmmm... I guess I didn't know much when i was 19 y/o.It would be nice to some some simple animation. Good job. ;)